Be on the look-out for the Winter Indoor group session schedule….We are looking at beginning in January 2024!
The minimum age to start any of our programs is 10 years old.
- Class size for outdoor range – minimum is 4; maximum is 10
- Class size for indoor range – minimum is 3; maximum is 6
- All archers must wear closed footwear with a good solid/hard sole. examples – sneakers, boots, shoes. NO sandals, crocs, soft soled shoes.
- We shoot in all weather – sunny, rainy, snowy, windy – we will cancel if there is lightning in the region (within 8 miles).
- There will be NO MAKE UP classes, unless we cancel the class.
- Registration and payment deadline was August 20, 2023
Acceptable payment options – no fee options – cash, check, Zelle (email@example.com). Venmo to pointstothecross (add 3%) and PayPal (add 5%) to firstname.lastname@example.org
It would be strongly encouraged that each archer has their own equipment (approved by our Coach). If you do not have your own equipment or approved equipment, you can be fitted and purchase through us. But, if that is not possible, the use of club equipment is available.
We try our best to use “club” equipment by one archer per class time. Club equipment is wiped down before and/or after each class.
Archers (and parents) are encouraged to bring chairs, water or other drinks, warm clothing, and whatever convenience items necessary to make your class time comfortable. (Applicable for outdoor sessions)
Health Precautions: If you have been in contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19, RSV, or any type of “cold” or flu, please stay home. If you are feeling unwell, have a fever or cough, please stay home. If you or a family member have travelled or been in an area that has a high density of cases and/or may have been exposed to transmissible viruses or infections, it is advised to stay home until you’ve tested negative.
Minimum starting age 10 years old.
To register for all classes, a “try it” lesson, or for private lessons,